Thursday, December 15, 2016

Clear Scraps Mixable Edgy Album: Let's Go On An Adventure


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a mini I did a few months ago for Clear Scraps!  After layouts, mini album are my favorite to create!  I used the Mixable Edgy Album along with Shimelle's Starshine collection.  


Each page alternates from acrylic to chipboard cascading into different sizes!  This gives you lots of opportunity to layer your embellishments!  I tend to leave my acrylic pages "bare" but paint my chipboard...I just like the way the clear acrylic looks.  


I documented our weekend trip to Chicago for the NFL draft!  We had a lot of fun hanging out with our friends in Grant Park as well as visiting some local hangouts. 




I usually like to include an extra page or two by using envelopes or tags! Here, I used an older Fancy Pants striped envelope I've had in my stash forever.  I layered a Crate Paper chipboard frame with patterned paper as well as an epoxy clip.  





Thanks for looking! Be sure to check out the Clear Scraps shop to see the variety of mini albums!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment