Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Clear Scraps Acrylic Card Tutorial

Hello friends...hope you are having a good week! It seems to be going fast and I   can't believe tomorrow is March 1st!  Yesterday on the Clear Scraps blog I  shared a video tutorial on a fun technique coloring stamped images on acrylic!  I  recently started a YouTube channel so bare with me since I'm new at this!  Doing videos is something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

Here is my first card! I  used the 12x12 Acrylic Sheets cut down to approximately 4x5 inches.  A solvent based ink is always recommended as it will dry quickly and will not smear.  I  used StazOn in black with a fun Dina Wakley stamp set.  


Once my stamped images were dry, I  flipped over my acrylic to start painting with my Zig Paint Pens.  





Here is my video demonstrating the technique!  


Thanks for stopping by! I    hope to have more videos posted soon! Have a great night! 

1 comment: